L1: Ceramics and Glasses for Energy, Environment and Transport:
- SL1: Bulk ceramics and coatings under severe working conditions.
- SL2: Electrochemical applications of materials (Elamat).
- SL3: Ceramic materials for solid oxide fuel cells.
- SL4: Glasses, glass-ceramics and sol-gel materials for a sustainable society (GlaSS).
L2: Advanced processing technologies for structural and multifunctional ceramic materials and systems.
- SL1: Phase equilibrium diagrams of systems with ceramic interest. Application to materials design and preparation of bioceramics and high temperature structural ceramics.
- SL2: Micro and nanostructured functional ceramics.
- SL3: Innovative colloidal processing technologies..